28 February 2011

Digital Camera

right now, all that i can think off is having my family our own digital camera. Not trying to get those fancy one, but just a simple, cheap, and of course can give me o good picture quality. All that i want is to have my daughter picture be taken regularly, her "always makes me happy" act be caught and i can get them in my blogs and youtube. I wish i could have that privilege to own one soon. Though the price can be around below RM500.00, but for a low income earner like myself, i still coudnt make it, as im writing this, im searching for a second hand camera in the net.. sending few inquires and hope to get the best deal, although not having the money to buy! hahaha, just to make myself happy, as atleast   im searching for one.
Is it lying to myself? well. .. it is, but as for right now i really have nothing to do, im, bored, not really in a mood to gather myself new information on anything..not really motivated to make a module, or an article, whatsoever.
well, i do really hopes that i can get one soon...